Friday 2 April 2010

YYY Is Back

Blog-ing ?
What is blogging really is ? Can someone answer me ? For the past one month , I din't really blog because maybe i dont really know how to express in words about my feelings, my thoughts, my happening n etc. So why am i blog-ing now ? (because i'm too bored). lol

For the past one month, there too many happenings around me. The good ones & the bad ones. I believe when we gain Something that are really really good, somehow we will lost something too. THats how we balance up our life . We cant always gain all the good ones right?

My mid-term results were sucks.. I cant really explain what the hell am i doing, i'm not that Happy with the results i got. Mechanics is the subject that I hate it the most. Few more weeks to Finals, this finals is the last finals for my foundation and i know i must and i will score well enough to prove myself that i can do it !

Actually i would really like to thanks few of my buddy that helps me whenever i encounter some problem in my studies. I respect him in the sense he's not action instead helpful. Its really really hard to guess what is he thinking About . Sometimes i wonder, why or what is he thinking about. However, i would like to really really thanks him for helping me out . Dude, this time i really need you . I hope you have the patience to teach me . I just wish that sometimes u do have the patient to listen what i wanna said. Respect abit of people okay but overall you're really a good friend indeed. I learn alot from you too . Thanks. =)

Besides studies, my life from 1 to 1+1 dy =). Our chapter just began not long ago, it was 20th of March. A person who are understanding , caring , kind , patient & tolerate appears just right in front of me. Do you believe its fate ? And most importantly is that she loves me and so do i . I love the sentences " love in the air ". Can anyone tells me whats love it is ? hmmm... To be honest, i dont know whats love really is but i know that special feelings towards the love one is totally different from others. =) Futhermore, i would like to Congrats to TWO of my close friend too. One of them is his first time in love with someone & i felt really really happy for him ! His life is full of colour no matter is with her or with us close friends =) I wish you both Good LUck with your own CHapter ya.

Besides happiness there some sadness too, recently Our closest friend just broke up and undo back to normal . LOL. All i hope is she is happy with what she had decided . No matter what , i'll still support her !

Ques: How would you treat back a friend that he told you that he dont believe in you ?
(For me, I would still treat him back how i treat all my friend. I will still treat him very good indeed although he dont believe me because i bliv one day he might bliv me. I just want happiness from every one of my friends . I dont expect anything from anyone. Its true. I just want happy. )

Thats all for today, this saturday please Support ManU ! They gonna get CHAMPION without C.ronaldo this time ! GO ManU !

5 comments:

  1. Blogging is about releasing your thoughts, expressing your momentary feelings, and sharing it with the world. : ] For some people, it is also similar to a diary, where they tell the story of their lives, chartering down all memories that are valuable and special to them, knowing that one day in future, they may review the post and relive those happy moments. ^_^ I'm glad you updated here. If there was a like button, i would click it multiple times. X) Looking forward for more updates!! :D

    Hearts and Butterflies : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have a nice blog content. continue the spirit of blogging, in your own way. tat's wat blogging is.

    ReplyDelete