Sunday 4 October 2009

~Saturday~

Lazy to blog e, this week is the 3rd week of my Sem 1 , i plan not to go back just to finish my work and report at campus. Mana tau so BORED.... I should go back!!!!!! Kacau my roommate until he closed his door. =( . 3 of my roommates were not in, one go church , one went back, one his parents came n visit him from sabah. Left both of us. No choice lor, he became the victim ^^ I start to switch off his light n fan .... then he switch on back... and i repeat the same thing for at least 5 times. haha.. then he switch off mine , this time i fart inside his room n switch off his fan. =) =) He pengsan cux i repeat 3 times =) . Then he closed his door. =( Nvm ..... I took the Dettol Spray n spray into his room under his door for several time until he opens his door. HAHA. Then he shout " WEI, GILA !!" but I dont care....haha. While he is watching movie, i took the cloth on the floor and throw at him and ran away ... haha. He shout again , " WEI ARRRRR"" . After that i go kick and beat him while he is doing his stuff . hahaha. He just keep saying , "" U GILA DY ARRRR..." haha. Kacau him so long dy also bored, then i go kacau my er jie n da jie. Two of them so kolian, give me scold and i straight away say bye n end the call . =). Then i go kacau Cy & Matt... haha. Overall, 5 of them r the victim of today. I really very BORED ARRRR... Next time really need to think twice whether should go back or not. if not end up like this.. LOL..

4 comments:

  1. GILA!!! Herrr...Treat you so good but bullied us that way..TY too good already la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @@no wonder tat day u so bored~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant forget that night, feel greatful that my room gor door lorh ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha ~! you say lazy to bloG then you bloG dy ~! wahhaha

    ReplyDelete