Sunday 22 November 2009

Life

Our life changes everysecond, u cant predict what will happen next . Do you believe there are forever friends? there are true friends? I believe there do have, is just how you maintain it. Honestly, true friends & forever friends are hard to find and hard to form.

One of my very good bro said," You change dy". At first i just denied him & keep quiet. After that, we had a long convo thro msn, i told him that wad u said just now is quite true. I do change dy, in the sense of character or thinking. He agree that i'm quite quiet dy . Maybe is the life that i'm facing thro-out this few months. My gang, My bros, My Uni friends. As i mention before, god gaves us problem because god believes that we can handle it. Ya is true i can handle it but somehow i feel that i had change abit. My good bro emphasis that talking heart to heart to my true friends really work as we have been thro so many years. He ask me not to keep everything to myself. I dont wish too bro. But dont worry, i'll try to blurt out.

If you really treat me as ur very very very best friend dy and we have been thro so many years dy, why yet u still need to pretend in front of me? dont you believe me? I'll not be angry because of that. I'm unhappy because you din tell me whats going on until i found out. I hope that you dont think that i'm still the old me. I know its a small matter, but you know i treat every single matter of u from my bottom of my heart. You do promise me , anything happen or going on, you will tell me, before that you do, but now you didn't. Maybe you did but not as much as last time dy.Is it i sentive or is it think too much again? I'm quite sure that i'm not sensitve or think too much dy, i just want you to be honest.

Seeing my dear friend facing such a prob that hurt her so deeply n she cant even find her way out or wad to do. I feel so bad. My dear friend, is time for you to sit down and think every single piece of things twice. I dont wish that you escape from the reality this time alright. Obviously, the person is acting too much my dear. That person is taking you for granted my dear. Nobody really wish to see u suffer again . Solve the problem as soon as possible alright. Hurt now is better than keep hurting day by day.

And recently, pass 2 or 3 weeks, one of my good friend facing some problem also. He is a truely good friend that should appreciate . I'm happy for him right now as he really changed alot. =) I'm quite sure that he did really think wad i told him . I told him, " i cant know unless you let me know, i cant care unless you let me care." this sentence is one of my dear friend who told me, i feel i really learn alot from this sentence, so i advice him with this sentence =). I really like the character he is now. There's still a long journey we will walk thro .

I feel bad to my buddy . As i cant hang out with them this week. Before that I promise that will hang out with them once i get back. But that night i cant go out as my mum dont allow because she said that i looks so pale. then the nx day they ajak me again for breakfast but i cant make it. then at night they ajak again for dinner, yet i cant make it again. I really do feel bad. I hope you all forgive me. I'm sorry.

Something happen to her recently.
But yet i cant do anything.
I wish to step one step forward,
acc her when she need someone,
but yet it doesn't make any sense.
M i stupid?
lol

This is our life. There are many stage we gonna face thro stage by stage. No worries. Friends, i will acc you all stage by stage even though i'm facing any prob alright=) Lastly to my dear friend,Be honest my dear friend, thats wad i really wish from you .

Its 4.20am
tidur lo.
gd nite
sweet dreamssss. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment