Monday 23 November 2009

Sunday

I question myself nowadays whether m i thinking the positive side or the negative? Y some of them take it as actually is nothing just that you need time. everyone has their own thoughts right? so basically for me, i think that it is quite serious for me but yet you said maybe is nothing. Alright, I'll treat it as nothing then.

Besides that, i din really touch my phone since fri. Maybe one of the reason is that my bill is still very high. Always 3 digit , i wish to lower down to 2 digit . LOL. The other reason is, i felt that currently i'm in the silent mode. Silent mode doesn't mean emo alright. I'll still be very hyper-active and talking crap, just that my mind had switch the mode to silent .

Tdy went bac to uni around 3.30pm. It was just so quiet. My friends went outing to MidValley. After my parents went back, i start to clean up my place. Its really dirty . I take almost 1 & half hour to finally clean up the whole room . Now my room is clean and tidy. =)
Luckily Daniel came back early , so we had our dinner togather at SA. It was just too bored. After dinner we went back , our connection to the net was just sucks. Cant even on9 or wad. Even bored. + daniel slept dy. Luckily once again, er jie called. Chit chat to pass the time. Then i went to bed, try to slp early but i woke up at 12am . Just slp 2 hours. sigh.

Bout 1am, msg ty whether wanna go to tcr to check mail or facebook anot. LOL. He also very bored so we two went to tcr . So now i'm writing this blog lo. and i gonna go back and try to slp dy.
Good nite =)

No comments:

Post a Comment