Thursday 28 January 2010

Certain People~

I just dont understand why certain ppl think so ...childish? or can i say funny? lol. Come on man, we're big enough to think more mature. I know cant force a person to think maturely but at least think out of the box. I do have patience with you but there is a limit too right. When you over climb me, thats mean you had already exceed my limit. I choose not to care or just simply not that care because hey its really tired man . You expect people to treat you that nice, but what kind of response you give to ? To be honest, not only me, many dont like the response from you. Its bored to continue a topic . Its bored to find something to fit in . All because the response you gave. Maybe is your characteristic so i cant blame you. What i wanna said is time to be more mature. Be a +ve person that everyone likes & gave some good response that people know how to continue in a topic or in a convo. There're plenty of time for you to improve, but if you not willing too then nobody will help you in the future and only when you fall, you will realise whats going wrong about yourself and you'll learn from experience. i Just wanna release out my feelings, no offence. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment