Saturday 23 January 2010

Hope

My blog still alive ..... LOL.

Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow..... finally our exam ended last Thursday. Sem 1 wasn't that hard compare to Sem 0. In order to achieve the High Achiever Scholar , one must at least get 75% in one average. Now what i'm hoping is i'm the lucky one. My parents promise me to get me a new Phone if i success in achieving that scholar. =) Wad phone that pop-ing out of my mind right now was- iPhone.

now was 3.20am, thats mean later in the noon, Bio-sciences student will seat for their last paper which is 1.30pm-3.30pm. Wish you all good luck and Gambateh. =) Enjoy your outing after the exam ya.

Back to the topic, I feel that my gang, 5 of us is getting closer n closer day by day. Teasing our Casanova Bing everyday everynight everytime whenever we saw him . LOL. Last few day i was bully by them =(... I had no choice to hide under the table and they throw ping pong ball towards me. I was innocent guys . LOL. Teasing can make our friendship stronger? lol. Going to sem2 dy, we knew each other almost 6 months dy. I hope sem2 none of us change, maintain the crazyness, happiness, teasing-ness, gilaness, hamsap-ness n so on. LOL. 'not that hamsap actually' =).




I'll be going back to Klang later. Tonight I'll be going to my mum's company dinner, the main point is to eat delicious foodssss. (elton, ta pao for u lar..) lol. Then sunday i'll be coming back but not that early lar. My 'wivess' going for shopping , damn enjoy ar them. Dont forget to buy me things ya. lol.


Just now, i n ang called Bing....
Bing:hellooo
YYY: Wad're you doing?
Bing: Hmmm...
YYY: wher you?!!! wad u doing?!!!
Bing: Father pump petrol, I just woke up from the car n peep...
YYY: ""luckily din fall down "" lol. if not nvm lar, you also on the way to see the doc dy. LOL. (extra)
Bing:==
YYY: we miss teasing you. You not here very boring e, canT boom you.
BIng: wthhhhhh...nvm lar, monday i go back give you all boom lo.
YYY: LOL. alright lar. take care lar
Bing: Bye...
(what a convo)

Alright lar... i'm just too bored thats y simply blog. Gonna try to slp now. Chao . 3.45am~~

No comments:

Post a Comment